NOTICE OF VACANCY ON THE BOARD OF EDUCATION
As per Article 10, Section 10 of the Illinois School Code, The Nauvoo-Colusa Board of Education is seeking to fill 2 vacancies on the Nauvoo-Colusa CUSD #325 Board of Education to expire in April 2021 and April of 2023. Interested candidates must meet the geographical residency requirements established by statutes of the state of Illinois.
Candidates for the Board position must:
- be a United States citizen,
- be 18 years of age or older,
- be a resident of the State of Illinois and the vacant District for at least one year immediately preceding the appointment,
- be a registered voter, and
- cannot be a child sex offender as defined under Section 11-9.3 of the Illinois Criminal Code.
Interested persons must submit a letter expressing their interest in the Board position and their qualifications for the position to the Nauvoo-Colusa CUSD #325, 2461 N State Highway 96, Nauvoo IL, 62354 no later than August 12, 2019.